We had a super time on Wednesday at the Botanic Gardens in Leicester. We followed three trails around the gardens, looking at cacti, various trees and plants, finding out where the ingredients in Christmas puddings come from, retelling the nativity story and learning about where chocolate comes from. It was a super day, and the Year 1 children were beautifully behaved as always. All the adults came back to school feeling proud and happy that we had all had such a lovely experience together.
Here are a few photos of our day.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas,
Phase 1 Updates
- Year 1 trip to the Botanic Gardens in Leicester.
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1