It was a slightly colder and windier Easter Bonnet Parade this year! The rain left off though, and although we may have left a trail of chicks, bunnies and sheep behind us, we all smiled and held on to our hats as best we could.
Thank you to all the grown ups who braved the cold and lined the streets smiling and waving to us.
Here is a class picture of all Year 1 and Reception classes before we left off.
Don't they look beautiful? It has to be the best year ever for creative and bright hats.
Mrs Cross and all the Phase 1 staff
- Jeffers Class all ready to go! Jeffers Class all ready to go!
- Ahlberg Class all ready to go! Ahlberg Class all ready to go!
- Donaldson Class just getting ready! Donaldson Class just getting ready!
- Rosen Class all ready! Rosen Class all ready!
- We're off! We're off!
- Hold on to your hats. it's a little breezy! Hold on to your hats. it's a little breezy!
- On we go! On we go!
Phase 1 Updates
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1