We had another lovely afternoon in Year 1 with Reception on Friday. This time Mrs Greenwood joined Mrs Cross in welcoming the children to our classrooms. The Reception children were very confident again and we had time to talk, play a few games on the carpet and play together in the classes. All children were happy and confident and we are all very much looking forward to welcoming this lovely bunch of children into Jeffers and Ahlberg classes in September!
Here are a few photos for you to see for yourselves what we got up to!
Mrs Cross and Mrs Greenwood.
Phase 1 Updates
- Chinese New Year in Reception!
- Year 1 trip to the Botanic Gardens in Leicester.
- Phase 1 Show!!
- Welcome to all our new Reception children!
- Year 1 clown workshop
- Year 1 new outdoor area!
- Year 1 and our wonderful circus workshop!
- Wonderful Warwick castle Trip!
- Reception children visit Year 1 again
- Jeffers Class library slot
- Reception in Year 1!
- Reception Trip to the Sea Life Centre
- Easter Bonnet Fun!!
- ' Jeff-berg Shop!'
- Spring News From Reception
- Year 1 Baking Fun
- Reception Phonics afternoon
- Year 1 Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Workshop
- Reception News!
- Year 1 visit to the Botanic Gardens
- News from Year 1
- Circus Workshop
- What a super start to Year 1