“At Loatlands Primary School we aim to nurture children with the skills and qualities to strive for excellence and flourish in a modern world. We aim to grow together as a ‘school family’ to develop lasting learning partnerships and the respect of others"
Loatlands Primary School will:
- Strive for excellence and recognise achievements
- Ensure a happy, inclusive and safe environment where every child is valued as an individual
- Develop resilient lifelong learners who welcome challenge
- Work in partnerships to develop the best opportunities for each child
- Encourage values of respect, acceptance and tolerance for others
- Be an active part of the wider community
- Encourage and promote an active and healthy lifestyle
Loatlands Primary School is part of the Pathfinder Schools Trust.