For children in the main school we have a recommended school uniform. ALL clothing should be clearly marked with your child’s name Please note that jeans are not acceptable.
- Red Sweatshirt/Pullover/Cardigan
- White Blouse or Polo Shirt
- Black/Grey Pinafore Dress
- Black/Grey Knee length Skirts/Culottes (We don’t feel it is appropriate for girls to be wearing shorts that are above the knee)
- Black/Grey Trousers
- Summer Dresses which are made from a pink or red and white striped or checked gingham material.
- In severe winter weather we suggest girls wear warm tights – black/grey.
- School Shoes: should be a dark colour with no heel. We will not be accepting any form of boots-(woollen, Ugg or leather) or trainers/pumps (unless for PE). In periods of bad weather girls can bring wellington boots to change into at break and lunch times. In summer weather closed sandals in leather and manmade material may be worn (but please no crocs or pumps) If girls wish to wear trainers for playtimes they must change from their school shoes at break time.
No jewellery is to be worn except for a watch; if ears are pierced they must be with a stud only and be removed by the child for PE. Ears should be pierced at the beginning of the summer holidays.
No jewellery or watches at all.
- Red Sweatshirt/Pullover
- White Cotton or Polo Shirt
- Grey/Black Trousers
- Dark socks
- School shoes: should be a dark colour. We will not be accepting any form of boot or trainers (including dark shoe effect trainers)/pumps (unless for PE). In periods of bad weather boys can bring wellington boots to change into at break and lunch times. If boys wish to wear trainers for playtimes they must change from their school shoes at break time.
- Named PE kit.
Indoor and Summer Wear PE kit (Boys & Girls)
- A plain white cotton t-shirt (no logos or football shirts); these are available from the school office with the school name embroidered on.
- Shorts - plain red or dark shorts (no logos or football shorts)
- PE kits should be stored in a drawstring bag not a holdall or rucksack.
Outdoor PE kit for winter weather only (Boys and Girls)
- A dark or red tracksuit
Other clothing items (Boys and Girls)
- An outdoor coat especially in the winter weather, preferably with a hood. If not children need to bring in a hat.
- A rain coat for wet weather, preferably with a hood.
- Fleece Jackets with school logo (for outdoor wear only).
Clothing with the school name embroidered (sweatshirts, cardigans, fleece jackets) is available from the school office.
Children in Key Stage 2 will need a swimming costume/trunks, towel and swimming cap. A waterproof bag is required to keep swimming gear in.
Goggles are not allowed.